- The Sales Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying, visiting, demonstrating until closing sale, and moving the account to subscription.
- Conduct onsite need assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Manage the sales activities of assigned territory and provide detailed accurate monthly forecasts.
- Work hand in hand with technical engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs.
- Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and offer solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments as this would give repeat and referral sales.
- Provides market and competitive information to support business planning.
Eligibility / Job Requirements:
- Tech / B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering and Any graduate can also be considered with relevant sales experience in the same field.
- Must have good English proficiency for effective communication and writing skills.
- Minimum 1-year sales experience is a must (Preferred in software selling or related to Mechanical Industry, having knowledge in any CAD Software).
- Must have a two-wheeler.
- Highly self-motivated / Initiative / Aggressive in Sales with a good attitude.
- Passion to meet the customers / Ability to convince the customer, energetic and after-sales oriented.
- Plan the sales schedule to complete the task successfully in order to achieve the target.
- Able to speak more local languages is an added advantage.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, young, energetic are willing to take sales as a career.