SOLIDWORKS Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development.
SOLIDWORKS PDM enable your teams to:
- Securely store and index design data for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about version control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
- Protect data from theft, damage or misuse with secure login.
- Enable collaboration without boundaries.
- Drive design reuse and manage overall 3D experience
SOLIDWORKS Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) is a full-featured data management solution-ideal for organizations big or small.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS Applications it offers a secure indexed repository for quick information retrieval.
Solidworks PDM offerings are deeply combined into SOLIDWORKS allowing your team to target on design and modification instead of ineffective administration.
Why Product Data Management?
By leveraging a secure vault, you can extend the access to your 3D design environment and associated files, for all participants from engineering through manufacturing. This enables everyone involved in your projects to share information and collaborate on designs, while automatically protecting your intellectual property with the automated version and revision control systems.