- Value-Added Services for SOLIDWORKS Active Customers.
- Advanced Training for SOLIDWORKS customers
- Seminar and Webinar to customers on specific verticals
- The multiproduct requirement from the customer will be shared with the concerned team through Mail/Phone.
- Documents Activity (MOM, Reports)
- In-Depth Engagement
- Collecting Support visit form
- Technical clarification to the customer/Prospects on SOLIDWORKS
- Learn Value Added products and positions for more customers
- Writing technical Content/Blogs in SOLIDWORKS
- Tips and tricks for customers
- Design Audits –collect information about how well the customer is using the software and provide necessary support and advice for taking training if required
- Experience in CAE Software will be an added advantage
Eligibility/ Job Requirements:
- Tech / B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering and Any graduate can also be considered with relevant technical support experience in the same field.
- Must have good English proficiency for effective communication and writing skills.
- Minimum 1+ years of Technical support experience (Preferred in the Software Industry).
- Highly self-motivated / Initiative / Aggressive with good attitude.
- Passion to meet the customers / Ability to convince the customer, energetic and after-sales oriented.
- Able to speak more local languages is an added advantage.