Updated Design Capabilities of Solidworks 2019
SOLIDWORKS 2019 has many exhilarating improvements and new features that can help you design, present, and communicate your ideas in a much faster and easier ways. Listed below are some of the key improvements:
Highlights of Solidworks 2019:
- Whether you’re viewing your design or adding new components and/ or sub assemblies, significant difference in performance can be seen. The latest graphics cards result in a dramatic frame rate increase giving a better viewing experience.
- We’ve made it simple. The path from SOLIDWORKS to Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/ VR) with a new choice called Extended Reality (XR).
- Now you can create incredibly detailed textures on your 3D models in no time. Automatic conversion of 2D textures into 3D geometry is made available. Newer design possibilities through the use of mesh modelling are now possible.
- Improvements to the Touch user interface has now made easy to interact. It also includes support for the Microsoft Surface Dial.
- Pen/Touch users can now use it directly on the 3D model to communicate ideas quickly. These stay with the model and make it easier to communicate issues directly in the CAD model.
- It is just a click away to add SOLIDWORKS designs to a SOLIDWORKS Sell cloud-based Configuration. You can use on any device to share your concepts and configurations quickly and use Augmented Reality (AR) to visualize products in their actual environment.
- Improvements to the Tab and Slot tool includes, default through all slot cuts; options to customize slot size and corner shapes during feature design; the facility to select non-linear edges along which to create tabs; and the ability to group tab and slot features so that all the selected tab can be made homogeneous and also modified as a group versus individually. In addition, for sheet metal, you can link sheet metal parameters to a particular material. If you modify the material, the sheet metal parameters also get updated automatically.
With SOLIDWORKS 2019 you get more power and speed to tackle even the most complex problems, and the depth of functionality to finish critical detail work.