Sensor – Here the option to alert !!!!
A Sensor has extended abilities to control as follows:
- Mass Properties
- Costing Data
Notifications appear at specified intervals to notify you about:
Example of a notification
Optionally, you can set an alert to notify you immediately when the sensor value deviates from the limits you specify. When a sensor triggers an alert, the sensor is flagged in the FeatureManager design tree.
Sensors and their current values appear in the Sensors folder in the Feature Manager design tree.
To create a sensor
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the Sensors folder and select Add Sensor.
If the Sensors folder is not visible, right-click the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide/Show Tree Items. Then in the dialog box, select Show in Sensors.
- Set parameters in the Sensor PropertyManager:
- Select a sensor type.
- Specify properties.
- Optionally, set an alert to notify you immediately when the sensor value deviates from the limits you specify.
You can suppress one or more sensors at a time.
To suppress or unsuppress sensors
In the FeatureManager design tree, in the Sensors folder, select one or more sensors and do one of the following:
- Click Edit > Suppress (or Unsuppress) and then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specified Configurations.
- Right-click and select Suppress or Unsuppress (applies to only the current configuration).
- Set the suppression state in a design table using:
- Column header: $STATE@sensor_name (for example, $STATE@Mass1)
- For each configuration: S for suppressed or U for unsuppressed
Suppressed sensors appear in gray in the FeatureManager design tree, and are not calculated for the model.
To know more log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at email@example.com Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd which is located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.