Seminar – Real Time Synchronization of Electrical and Mechanical Design
This Seminar will highlight how SolidWorks Electrical can simplify electrical system design with its intelligent design tools, comprehensive parts database, and real-time integration of your 2D schematics and 3D models. The simple, intuitive design makes both electrical & mechanical engineers more productive. Also enabling increased collaboration, integrated Bills of Materials (BOMs) and project data.
Learn how SolidWorks Electrical can:
- Integrate single line, Multi Line schematic and 2D & 3D layout drawings.
- Now in real time, concurrent design between electrical team and mechanical team can be reality .
- Create a combined Bill of Materials (BOM) for electrical and mechanical
- Create Panel Layouts in 2D or 3D
- Automatically route cables, wires and harness.
- Automatically generate PLC schematic drawings and Terminal strip drawings
- Create Harness Design
- Generate e-Drawings, DWG, DXF, and PDF
Date : 28th January 2014 Tuesday
Time : 05.00 pm to 07.45 pm
Venue : Hotel “Radha Regent” , 171, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
For Details Contact: 044-65650842,08754447021