Discover the easy-to-use Design Automation Choice for SOLIDWORKS that lets you automate your repetitive design engineering tasks.
Use DriveWorks to generate the outputs and documentation you need to manufacture and sell variations of your products quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively. Outputs can include 3D models, 2D drawings, eDrawings files, DXFs, DWG files, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel documents for quotations, bills of materials (BOMs), cutting lists, and much more.
- Powerful Rules-Based Design Automation
- Reduction in Cost and Time Required for Custom Design
- Important Aid to Quality Control
- Fast Response to Customer Inquiries
- Sales and Marketing Tool
- Ability to integrate with SOLIDWORKS EPDM and other company systems
Flexibility is the key benefit since it has a range of products that can suit anything from a single seat to an enterprise-wide deployment. Ideal if you want to reduce costs, eliminate repetition and drive quality.