- Multiaxis machining can dramatically increase a shop’s competitiveness, and Mastercam‘ s multiaxis add-on offers a wide range of multiaxis machining strategies—both basic and advanced. With Mastercam, you have complete control over the three crucial elements of multiaxis machining: toolpath types, tool motion, and tool axis.
- Streamlined multiaxis programming tools make projects easier than ever before. With features from multisurface 5-axis roughing and swarf fanning, too easy 4-axis rotary axis and roll die programming, Mastercam ensures accurate cuts and fast turnaround on even the toughest jobs.
- Multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing, including depth cuts, plunge roughing, and flowline machining.
- Mastercam‘ s advanced multiaxis machining lets you choose what type of project you are doing, and adjusts the interface to show exactly what you need.
- Axis limits control tool motion between defined angles, ensuring the tool tilt will not violate part or machine tool limits.
- Advanced gouge-checking and a 5-axis safe zone around the part help ensure safe cuts in even the most complex operations.
- Generates 5-axis code that can run any CNC machine.
- The Blade Expert add-on is specifically designed to generate the necessary toolpaths for many of the different multi-blade configurations.
- The Port Expert add-on creates accurate, efficient head porting toolpaths on port surface or solid data.
To know more log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at email@example.com Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.