How to enable SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect.
Let’s you work seamlessly with third-party native CAD files. You can perform the following actions:
• Insert proprietary CAD data directly into a SOLIDWORKS assembly without converting it to a SOLIDWORKS file.
• Open the proprietary 3D CAD format in the SOLIDWORKS software with its associative link to the original part.
• Update changes in the SOLIDWORKS file if you update the proprietary CAD data in its authoring application by maintaining all downstream features created in SOLIDWORKS.
To enable this fantastic addition to the SOLIDWORKS suite of tools:
- Select Tools> Options > System Options > Import to access the import options in the new location in the dialog.
- Select “Inventor/Catia V5/Creo/NX/Solid Edge” from the pull-down menu.
- Check the “Enable 3D Interconnect” checkbox.
- Pick OKto finish
To know more log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.