How to automate Ballooning over dimensions ?
Here we go with SOLIDWORKS INSPECTION
Advantages as follows
- Can automate ballooning over the dimensions
- Can be done within few seconds in single sheet
- Entirely automatic results in Zero manual Error
- Editing goes easier
- Manually ballooning on preferred dimensions provides you exact control over SOLIDWORKS Inspection how adds balloons to drawings.
- When we select automatic ballooning, SOLIDWORKS INSPECTION balloons on preferred sort order (clockwise or counter-clockwise).
If you select manual ballooning, the software:
- Balloons only the specific characteristics you identify.
- Orders the balloons based on the order in which you select them.
To manually balloon drawings:
- Click New Inspection Project ( SOLIDWORKS Inspection CommandManager
- Select a project template.
- On the General Settings tab of the Create Inspection Project PropertyManager, under Characteristic Info, for Extraction, select Manual.
- Click to validate the project settings.
- Click Add Characteristic (SOLIDWORKS Inspection CommandManager)
- In the graphics area, use one of the following techniques to select the characteristics to balloon:
- Select individual characteristics.
The characteristics are added to the Characteristic Tree in the order in which you select them
THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS INFORMATIVE.
If you required any detailed demo or discussion on SOLIDWORKS Inspection contact SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd an authorized reseller of SOLIDWORKS inspection firstname.lastname@example.org | 044-65650842 | 08754447021 | www.simtek.in