When you teach with SOLIDWORKS® software and curriculum, you give your students the CAD skills they need for rewarding engineering careers. Our SOLIDWORKS Education Edition is the same software that designers worldwide use to create innovative products. We’re committed to provide the best learning resources and most comprehensive CAD software solutions.
SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd provide you and your institution with training and support for easy implementations from a single classroom to multiple campus-wide installations.
CAD software that’s easy to teach, learn, and use
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes the complete curriculum and assessment, making it easy for you to teach at every educational level.
SOLIDWORKS is also simple for your students to learn and use. That means they can concentrate on learning the principles of engineering and design, and feel the excitement of seeing their creations take shape. Outside the classroom, they can hone their CAD skills through our Student Access Initiative.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability for Life Cycle Assessment
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Korean, Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Russian
software complements the SOLIDWORKS Education Edition, helping students develop a wide range of technical communication and interactive visualization skills.
can be a great addition to your curriculum as well. Expore the world of 2D with DraftSight Premium for Education.