Creation of Custom Tool profile in Master cam Lathe
In Master cam, users can easily able to create their custom tool respective of any operation.
Terms of creating a custom tool profile,
- A separate Master cam file.
- A Separate level in the current Master cam file.
- IF the file is located on a particular level in Mastercam, then the tool insert and holder geometry must be the only geometry on that level.
- Consist of Two closed boundaries, one for insert and one for the holder.
- Consist of only lines and arcs.
- The insert must be drawn in one colour, and the holder must be in different colour.
Once you done, you can define your holder and insert by creating custom tool in Tool Menu.
Refer atached video for more information
To know more about SOLIDWORKS 2017 log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at email@example.com Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies pvt ltd which is located at Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.