In Master cam, users can easily able to create their custom tool respective of any operation.
Terms of creating a custom tool profile,
- A separate Master cam file.
- A Separate level in the current Master cam file.
- IF the file is located on a particular level in Mastercam, then the tool insert and holder geometry must be the only geometry on that level.
- Consist of Two closed boundaries, one for insert and one for the holder.
- Consist of only lines and arcs.
- The insert must be drawn in one colour, and the holder must be in different colour.
Once you done, you can define your holder and insert by creating custom tool in Tool Menu.