JOIN US AND EXPLORE SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION & FLOW SIMULATION
SOLIDWORKS® Simulation is a portfolio of structural analysis solutions using the Finite Element Method (FEM) to predict a product’s real-world physical behavior by virtually testing CAD models.
The portfolio delivers linear, non-linear, static, and dynamic analysis solutions divided into three products: Simulation Standard, Simulation Professional, and Simulation Premium, each of which adds easy-to-use capabilities to solve ever-more challenging problems.
SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation is a portfolio using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to predict the behavior of liquid flow, gas flow, or heat transfer effects IN and ON structures to help you deliver innovative designs for greater product efficiency.
The portfolio delivers solutions to major problems of fluid flow with Flow and industry-specific, add-on products like Electronic System Cooling and HVAC modules customized for Hi-tech Electronics and HVAC industries, with easy-to-use capabilities to solve ever-more challenging problems.
- By virtually testing and refining your designs first, the costly testing and certification process is streamlined reducing your time-to-market
- Predicts product performance, Factor of Safety (FOS), and fatigue capabilities early-on in the process
- Evaluates the performance of multiple variables at a rapid pace
- Reduces time-to-market and materials cost by quickly determining optimal design solutions
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Solutions enables design teams to safely remove unnecessary material
- Dassault Systems, SOLIDWORKS overview
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Product features showcase
- Q&A session with SIMULATION experts