HOW TO CREATE A SOLIDWORKS ID / CUSTOMER PORTAL ACCOUNT?
A SOLIDWORKS ID is your single account credentials for all things SOLIDWORKS-related. Use it to access the download link for the different versions of SOLIDWORKS, search the knowledge base advanced questions and answer and view training videos. In this article, I have listed step by step guide to creating SolidWorks Id through the SolidWorks portal.
Creating a SOLIDWORKS ID:
1. Use this link for creating a SOLIDWORKS ID
Click the link http://customerportal.solidworks.com/ (OR) Use in the internet browser > Type SOLIDWORKS.com > Click menu in upper right corner > Select SW customer portal
2. Click on Create a SOLIDWORKS ID
Now enter your e-mail address and serial number > CLICK Next.
It doesn’t matter if you enter a Standalone license or Network license serial number.
NOTE: For Network license serial number, If you have multiple SOLIDWORKS users at your company and only one serial number, you should have no issues creating multiple accounts using the same serial number.
3. Activation link (OR) Company details
The company details on the next page should automatically propagate. If not insert these.
An activation link will be sent to your e-mail address, select the link to activate your account.
4. Log in to the SOLIDWORKS Customer portal
The SOLIDWORKS Customer portal users with the ability to:
- Access the SOLIDWORKS knowledge base, Where you can search for solutions and SPRs.
- Download the latest releases of SOLIDWORKS versions.
- Review your Software licenses and subscription service information.
- View the status of SPRs.