Automatic core and cavity builder by using IMOLD in SOLIDWORKS.
What is IMOLD?
IMOLD for SOLIDWORKS is a powerful, completely SOLIDWORKS integrated CAMD tool for streamlining and automating the mold design process. Leveraging SOLIDWORKS, it captures the process specific knowledge of mold engineering to provide designers with expert, highly efficient design tools and step by step guide for the complete mold design process. IMOLD delivers high level of productivity as mold designers can easily produce preliminary and production design at radically short.
Automatic Core & Cavity builder in IMOLD:
The tool used for Automatic Core cavity Builder is 1-Click Splitting
IMOLD 1-Click Splitting is the powerful functions within Core Cavity Builder, allowing you to quickly and easily extract core and cavity of the product in one mouse click.
PROCEDURE TO ACHIEVE AUTOMATIC CORE CAVITY BUILDER:
- The 1-Click Splitting icon is placed on your Core/Cavity Builder toolbar. In Core/Cavity Builder drop down select the 1-Click Split.
- Following windows opens for confirmations.
- From the above windows select YES.
- As soon as you click the YES button, it scans your product and automatically searches the parting lines, defines the parting surfaces, patches holes/fitting areas, creates run-off area and cut with the insert to form both the core and cavity.
- A status window is displayed during the operation to keep you informed of its progress.
- Finally the Core/Cavity will be automatically created with a single click.
- When the automation is finished, all you have to do is proceed with other mold design processes.
Thus IMOLD products helps designer, to reduce time for designing a plastic injection mold.
To know more log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.