In Master cam, users can easily able to create their custom tool respective of any operation.
Terms of creating a custom tool profile,
- A separate Master cam file.
- A Separate level in the current Master cam file.
- IF the file is located on a particular level in Mastercam, then the tool insert and holder geometry must be the only geometry on that level.
- Consist of Two closed boundaries, one for insert and one for the holder.
- Consist of only lines and arcs.
- The insert must be drawn in one colour, and the holder must be in different colour.
Once you done, you can define your holder and insert by creating custom tool in Tool Menu.
In day to day life, we are seeing limitation of time, business hours has 8-10 hrs., if you stretch for 2 more hours will lead to tired but somebody will not feel the same. Likewise all Engineering Materials has its own limitation with stress and duration of loading. Some of the material has more strength but most of the material will not stretch for a while. A small change in duration with load will causes problem.
We may face Design failure during the work scenario sequence of our product. To avoid those issues and update with confident to say about product life before you manufacture which gives you greater confidence in performing the same after conducting of cycle test will lead to save a lot which addresses the Critical Technical Issues.
The below mentioned figure shows that process of Finite Element Analysis which has done by SIM Technologies before a decades ago, as SOLIDWORKS reseller in Chennai and Coimbatore . We are serving with many Industries based on different verticals supported by us.
The sweep option creates a solid, thin, or surface feature by moving a single profile along a path and guiding with one or more guide curves.
In order to create sweep feature following set of rules should be taken into consideration:
- Sweep option uses a sketch profile it should be closed non-intersecting contour for a solid feature and closed or open for a surface feature.
- Only one path is used in sweep.
- Two or more guide-curves can be used to guide the sweep profile.
- The sketch profile must be drawn on a new plane starting at the end point of the path.
CREATING SPRING USING PROFILE TWIST OPTION IN SWEEP COMMAND
For ordinary spring creation using sweep option requires a profile, which should be drawn on the end point of the helix (path) which was quite a difficult way if you go for different profile other than circular profile.
While using helix curve SOLIDWORKS takes quite a rebuild time, in order to reduce the rebuild time we can use profile twist option in sweep command.
SKETCHING PATH AND PROFILE
Path and profile should be drawn on same plane but using different sketches as shown in the following image.
Both sketch 1 (path) and sketch 2 (profile) in feature manger design tree are on the same plane (front plane) Read more »
Purpose of coincident mate in SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Coincident between two components happens exactly at the selected regions,
- Coincident mate is applicable between conical faces too
Problem faced by large assembly designers
Normally if the coincident mate is given between two components, the components won’t be positioned in the selected region after coincident mate is given. The components may be hidden some were in assemblies. This is a tedious job for large assembly designers, the designer has to find the component and position to the desired place by using move component option. This is illustrated diagrammatically as follows ;
– Coincident between two components happens exactly at the selected regions