SOLIDWORKS Composer has an in –built easy-to-use product approach that streamlines the creation of 2D and 3D graphical contents for product communication and technical illustrations. Usually , manual preparation & documentation processes happen only after the production stage but in Composer tool concurrent engineering is enabled and the suite of product development solutions help your organization including non-technical users leverage 3D CAD Data to create dynamic graphical content. 3D interactive animations, 2D line art images (SVG, EPS, CGM), as well as high-resolution raster images (BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF files), can be created easily earlier in the design process. Manufacturers can hence produce technical product communications that help customers and partners understand and retain information more effectively. Enabling deliverables to be initiated earlier and then kept up to date automatically, it also helps lower costs and speed time to market.
SOLIDWORKS Composer -Solutions
- Technical Product Communication
- 2D and 3D Publishing
- Interactive 3D Communication
- Concurrent Product Communication Development
- Intuitive interface with tools to develop informative graphics for a broad range of technical communication.
- Seamless with Adobe and other publishing software.
- Ideal for online part catalogs and maintenance manuals.
- 3D views of how a product is assembled and repaired.
- Assembly instructions, reduced errors and complete elimination of language barriers.
- Minimal costs and quick delivery
- Improved manufacturing yield rates with 3D interactive assembly interactions.
- Produce product documentation content in parallel with the design of the product.
- Reuse 3D product data in departments such as sales, marketing, customer service, training, support and manufacturing.