Mastercam Mill Delivers fast, easy NC programming that lets you make the most out of machines. With several options – Level 1, Level 2 Level 3 and Multiaxis – you are assured to get exactly what you need.
Mastercam Mill Level 1
Associative CAD/CAM for 2 ½ -Axis machining & Design. Mill level 1 includes the full Mastercam CAD Engine Plus:
- Dynamic Milling
- 2D Feature Based Machining on Solids
- CAD file change recognition
- Automated pocket remachining.
- Tombstone Programming/multiaxis positioning
- Automated feed rate optimization
Mastercam Mill Level 2
Associative CAD/CAM for design and basic 3-axis machining. Build on Mastercam Mill level 1 functionality, plus:
- Single Surface and limited multisurface roughing
- Single Surface and multisurface machining Toolpath projection onto a complex surface
Mastercam Mill Level 3
Associative CAD/CAM for full 3-axis machining and designs. Builds on Mastercam mill level 1 & Mill level 2 functionality, plus:
- Complete Associative multisurface roughing and finishing
- Powerful high speed machining motion
- Automated remaining stock removal
- Time -saving “cleanup” machining
- Machine Surface, Solids, STL Files and Wireframe.
Associative CAD/CAM for 4-Axis and 5 Axis machining that adds on to Mastercam Mill level 3:
- 4-Axis and 5-Axis multisurface machining and finishing
- 5-Axis contour cutting and trimming
- Full control over all aspects of tool approach, motion and retract.
- Full multiaxis solids-based verification
About the Product:
Mastercam is the most widely used CAM software worldwide* and remains the program of choice among CNC programmers. Mastercam Mill X5 is the next generation of our popular program, delivering the most comprehensive milling package with powerful new toolpaths and techniques. The Core of Your Machining Needs
Mastercam gives your shop the best possible foundation for fast and efficient milling. From general purpose methods such as optimized pocketing to highly specialized toolpaths like 5-axis turbine cutting, Mastercam ensures that you’re ready for any job.
And Mastercam Mill can grow with your business. Start with what you need, and upgrade to new machining techniques as your needs grow.