FULL MILLING SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR MACHINES WITH LIVE TOOLING FOR C & Y-AXIS
Mastercam Lathe includes two main techniques for creating milling tool paths on your lathe:
- C-axis tool paths that are included with Mastercam Lathe for the most common contour, Helix Profile and drill applications.
- These tool paths also support Y-axis rotation.
Some Tool Paths Are:
- Face Contour: create a tool path on the face of the part with the tool parallel to the axis of rotation.
- C- Axis Contour: tool paths to cut geometry which wraps around a cylinder.
- Cross Contour: tool paths to cut parallel to the axis of rotation. These tool paths are most often used to cut slots.
- C- Axis Drill: Drilling Holes perpendicular to the part’s spindle axis, as when drilling holes in a cylinder.
To know more log on to www.simtek.in ring us at +91-8754447021 or mail us at email@example.com Authorized Reseller SIM Technologies Pvt Ltd located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore.