When students learn SOLIDWORKS, they have the sought-after CAD skills needed to achieve rewarding careers in engineering. As a parent or team mentor, you can help students get the most from their SOLIDWORKS learning experience—and have a clear advantage when it’s time to look for a job in the engineering field.
Why has 3D CAD become so important in engineering/design?
SOLIDWORKS is one of the most used 3D CAD solutions and enables engineers/designers to design and test in a simulated environment. Designs can be verified without having to manufacture costly prototypes. SOLIDWORKS provides you the design, simulation, analysis, documentation and presentation software that will enable you to design faster, communicate your ideas, and create higher quality designs at a lower cost.
SOLIDWORKS® Student Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability for Life Cycle Assessment
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Korean, Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Russian
- 12-month term-of-use license