Coincident Mate Smartness in SOLIDWORKS 2017 while working in Large Assemblies
Purpose of coincident mate in SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Coincident between two components happens exactly at the selected regions,
- Coincident mate is applicable between conical faces too
Problem faced by large assembly designers
Normally if the coincident mate is given between two components, the components won’t be positioned in the selected region after coincident mate is given. The components may be hidden some were in assemblies. This is a tedious job for large assembly designers, the designer has to find the component and position to the desired place by using move component option. This is illustrated diagrammatically as follows ;
– Coincident between two components happens exactly at the selected regions
Coincident mate in SOLIDWORKS 2017 allows the components to be positioned exactly in the selected region, this is illustrated diagrammatically as follows;
Coincident mate is applicable between conical faces too.
Advantages of Coincident mate in SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Reduces the time for mating of the components
- The components will be mated exactly in the selected region, thereby reduces the time of positioning the component while working in large assembly.
To know more about SOLIDWORKS 2017 whats new features, contact SOLIDWORKS Authorized reseller SIM Technologies pvt ltd which is located at Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhapur, New Delhi & Bangalore. Contact: +91 8754447021 | email@example.com | www.simtek.in