Animation using Exploded View
Showing your design in Exploded View is an effective way to explain your design. Adding animation to the exploded view helps you to communicate and explain your design’s functionality and how it fits with your assembly, for both technical and non-technical people.
In Exploded view, we can save it as animation, but we cannot edit the time duration between two components, using animation control in animation command we can control the time and view orientations of the exploded view.
Steps to create an animation
- Create a exploded view of your assembly and Select the ‘Motion study 1’ tab.
- Open the Animation Wizard and choose Explode option
- Enter the duration and start time of your animation
- Your Exploded view animation will be created in the timeline.
- You can now adjust the time intervals between each of components in the timeline as shown in below video.
- Explains your design easily.
- Animation can be edited at any point of time.
- Can control the duration of your animation.
- Export your animation in .avi or .bmp formats.
For any details contact SIM Technologies pvt Ltd authorized SOLIDWORKS reseller, located at Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolhpaur, Bangalore | 044-65650842 | +91 8754447021 | www.simtek.in | firstname.lastname@example.org